We advance our District’s individual and collective social wellbeing through informed leadership, collaboration, research, awareness-building and innovation.
The CDSPC’s mandate is to enhance and participate in social development in the larger context of community planning by: promoting community discussion on social and economic issues, information gathering and sharing, advocacy, and social awareness.
We live in a supportive and inclusive environment that enables all residents of the Cochrane District to reach their full social potential.
Our Core Values:
- Encouraging Communication and Engagement
- Fostering Community
- Valuing and Respecting Diversity
- Promoting Collaboration
- Ensuring Sustainability and Accountability
- Taking a Regional Perspective
How We Accomplish This:
- Planning and Research
- Sustainability and Governance
- Awareness and Community Engagement
- Social Project Identification